About Me

My photo
Luray, Virginia
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Devotion




They say that when it rains, it pours. And, lately I have felt stuck in a torrential down pour. The past few months, our family has faced one crisis after another. We have been confronted with tragedy and circumstances beyond our control. And, I admit that there have been moments of despair and at times I have felt an overwhelming darkness threatening to swallow me whole. But looking over this season of rain I have begun to see something truly amazing. No matter how bad the circumstance or how impossible the situation, God has been faithful and has remained a constant working force in and around us. He has given us comfort when sadness threatened to engulf us. He has provided encouragement when things seemed hopeless. He has provided life saving moments of unexpected joy and laughter, amidst tragedy and tears. I simply cannot say enough about his goodness and love.

As I watch and wait to see how God will work all of these things out for good, I feel my anxiety fade into anticipation and my fears transform into excitement, because I know that God is faithful. He is the God of the impossible. And he is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above what we ask of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment