About Me

My photo
Luray, Virginia
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Kitchen Wall Art



I have a slight obsession with frames and wall art. There, I said it. But, can you really blame me? They are just such an easy, inexpensive and creative way to decorate. I may or may not have a box completely overflowing with an unnecessarily vast assortment of frames ranging from intricate vintage frames, to plain Jane dollar tree frames.

For this particular wall art, I used very plain and basic black frames. I saw the idea for this project on Pinterest. Here is the original post where you can find some of the printables I used. http://www.bigdandme.com/2011/09/the-kitchen-art-wall-reveal-finally/

I also used some other prints I found at various places online. I printed them all off on my printer at home. Here is the finished project.








Personal favorite: "Whip It Good"
My kid's favorite: "Lettuce Turnip The Beet"

 I am hoping to add a few more prints in the future, as I find them. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment